The Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set
|Product Name:||Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set|
|Features:||3 piece set with softouch handles, cast aluminium heads, ergonomic design|
When working on your garden to keep it looking its best you need the right tools for the job.
This 3 piece set from Fiskars comprises of a trowel, cultivator and transplanter all with handles designed for premium comfort. With this trio of garden hand tools you can complete a number of jobs including aerating, transplanting, digging and weeding.
The handles are not only soft to the touch but have been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably with the contours of your hand. This will stop your hands and wrists tiring too quickly whilst gardening.
The design of the handle also gives you maximum leverage as the end is flat.
The soft rubberized covering means the handles are easy to grip even with gardening gloves on.
All the heads are made of cast aluminium meaning they will not rust and never snap off.
The forked tines on the cultivator and curved heads on the trowel and transplanter have been designed to easily break up even hard soil.
Specifications for the Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set
Features: 3 piece set with softouch handles, cast aluminium heads, ergonomic design
- Soft feel handles offer extra comfort with ergonomic design
- Heads will not rust
- Fiskars offer a Lifetime Guarantee on the set
- Handles feature hanging holes for easy storage
- Flat end pad provides extra leverage
- Perfect for light tasks but may not stand up to heavier tasks involving rocks and stones.
- The curved tines on the cultivator are not apparent from the picture so can be misleading for those looking for straight tines.
- Digging tools can become blunt after a while.
- Although softouch can prevent hand fatigue does not help with other common issues such as blisters.
- There is no evidence that the product is dangerous is anyway but many people have been concerned over the fact it contains a Prop 65 warning. This means the product could contain lead and other chemicals.
If you are not certain about what tool to use for what job here is a quick guide.
- The trowel is perfect for digging, planting and turning the earth.
- The cultivator with 3 curved tines allows you to loosen and aerate the soil as well as removing weeds with ease.
- The transplanter lets you move plants from one area to another without hurting them. It features really useful gradation marks so you know exactly how far down you need to plant.
- Although they work really well in all soils these tools are just right for loose, sandy soils.
A set like this includes everything you need to get all those little jobs done and keep your garden maintained to a high standard. Plus, with the comfortable handles reducing hand fatigue you will get more work done than ever before!
Coming from a brand renowned for good quality and with a lifetime guarantee getting yourself a Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set is a no brainer!