GreenWorks Corded Snow Thrower
|Product Name:||GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp 20" Corded Snow Thrower|
|Features:||Clears 20 inch path, 20 foot discharge distance, 6 inch wheels|
Every year the onslaught of heavy snow can wreak all kinds of havoc on properties and sidewalks across the country
Life must go on regardless of the bad weather meaning a good snow thrower is essential which is where the Greenworks 12 amp electric snow thrower comes in.
Using a 12 amp motor it can clear a path 20 inches across and up to 10 inches deep.
The snow can then be discharged in any direction as it comes with a directional chute than turns 180 degrees.
You will never have to put up with snow in your way again as the thrower can discharge the snow up to 20 feet away.
Other great features include sturdy, 6 inch wheels, an adjustable handle and a lock to keep the extension cord in place. Unlike gas powered snow throwers the GreenWorks 26032 requires no difficult cord pulling and emits no carbon emissions.
Specifications for the GreenWorks Corded Snow Thrower
Model Number: 26032
Power: Electric 12 amp motor
Weight: 35 pounds
Features: Clears 20 inch path, 20 foot discharge distance, 6 inch wheels
- In one minute it can clear up to 850 pounds of snow
- Steel blade with rubber moulding is hard wearing and offers extra stability
- Ergonomic design of the handle makes it more comfortable and easier to use
- Being electric as opposed to gas powered it is much better for the environment
- Comes with a four year warranty
- The lightweight nature that is a positive when it comes to manoeuvring can make it difficult to gain traction through heavily compacted snow
- Screws in the directional chute are not made of stainless steel so if left outside can rust
- Having a cord does limit how far you can take the thrower
- The scraper bar is made of plastic so not that robust
- If any mechanical problems do arise the company take a long time to get repairs or returns completed
If you are concerned about the damage gas powered snow throwers can do to the environment an electric one can be a great alternative.
As well as high performance and long battery life GreenWorks are committed to designing products that produce zero carbon emissions.
Also, as previously mentioned, there is no laborious pulling of the power cord and no danger of spilling gas.
For anyone concerned about being limited by a cord a good tip is to purchase a longer one but once you get used to using a corded snow thrower it is simpler than many people imagine.
As well as being simple to use it requires minimal assembly and comes with full instructions so you can put it to work almost immediately.
It is turned on with just a flick of a switch and a regular driveway can be completely cleared within 10 to 15 minutes.
If you are looking for a lightweight yet reliable snow thrower to help you through those harsh winter days look no further than the GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp 20″ Corded Snow Thrower.