The Perky Pet Panorama Bird Feeder
|Product Name:||Perky-Pet Copper Panorama Bird Feeder 312C|
|Features:||Cylindrical design for multiple access points, designed to deter squirrels|
No matter how lush, colourful or well maintained a garden may be it is simply not complete without some wildlife to enhance its natural beauty.
Many varieties of wildlife can be found in gardens but none more enjoyed or more welcome than birds.
Whether you are looking to attract more bird life or just trying to keep your regular visitors happy the Perky-Pet Copper Panorama Bird Feeder 312C makes a perfect addition to any garden.
The lid and base are made from metal with an attractive copper finish and the seeds are held within a clear plastic tube.
The perch at the base goes all the way around enabling birds to perch on any part and feed from multiple angles.
The birds then feast on seeds held in a shallow tray at the bottom. This design feature allows you to replenish the seeds from the top and as the birds take seeds from the bottom there is a constant source of fresh seeds.
The design of some other bird feeders can allow seeds to linger at the bottom and turn bad. It is also a really clever design as the seeds will automatically stop dispensing when the tray is full to avoid spillages and waste.
When you wish to close the bird feeder the top features a patented SureLock cap system. This ensures that when the lid is closed it locks into place meaning squirrels cannot get at the seeds that were meant for the birds. It can be used with a variety of different seeds and has the capacity to holds up to 2 pounds worth of seeds.
Specification for the Perky Pet Panorama Bird Feeder
Dimensions: 8.3 x 8.3 x 9.2 inches
Weight: 1.5 pounds
Materials: Copper finish metal and clear plastic
Features: Cylindrical design for multiple access points, designed to deter squirrels
- Circular perch design allows multiple sites for feeding
- SureLock cap provides protection from squirrel thieves
- Design in which seeds are taken from bottom ensures continual fresh seeds
- Stops dispensing into tray when full
- Can hold up to 2 pounds of a variety of seeds
- The metal can begin to rust
- Although the innovative design helps deter squirrels they are extremely innovative too! This means if you find one determined enough it may well find a way of gaining access.
- The perch is quite close to the feeder making it suitable for smaller birds only
- Holes added to help rain water drainage are too high
- Some users have found the materials used are not robust enough to withstand bad weather conditions
A good tip to keep your bird feeder in tip top condition is to clean it about every two weeks in warm, soapy water. Plus, if you are looking to attract certain birds you could research the type of seed they like best.
With a circular perch for easier viewing of your garden visitors, a squirrel deterring design and constant source of fresh seeds the Perky Pet Panorama Bird Feeder is a must for any bird lovers.