The Remington Branch Wizard Pro Pole Saw Combo
|Product Name:||Remington RM1015SPS Branch Wizard Pro 10 Inch 8 Amp 2-in-1 Electric Chain Saw/Pole Saw Combo|
|Features:||2 in 1 chain and pole saw, low kickback 10 inch bar and chain, easy flip and lock clamps, reaches up to 15 feet|
To trim and cut branches you need a good quality chain saw and in order to reach high tree limbs and branches you need a long pole saw.
Why not combine them both with this 2 in 1 Branch Wizard Pro Corded Pole Saw from Remington
This pole saw contains many design features that make it really easy to use.
- The detachable saw can be removed from the pole without the use of any tools.
- The anti rotation feature on the pole makes it more stable and to secure the pole length in place there are easy flip and lock clamps.
This pole saw also includes many safety features such as a 10 inch bar and chain with low kickback, a comfortable non slip grip and cord lock to prevent disconnection.
The pole adds an extra 10 feet to the saw meaning that, depending on your height, you can reach up to 15 feet further than without the pole.
It is powered by an 8 amp electric motor that powers through small to medium sized branches whilst being lightweight to use.
It also has a useful push button oiler with an easy squeeze bulb that will only administer the right amount of oil resulting in no wastage.
Specifications for the Remington Branch Wizard Pro Pole Saw Combo
Product Dimensions: Package 39.8 x 8.4 x 9.2 inches
Features: 2 in 1 chain and pole saw, low kickback 10 inch bar and chain, easy flip and lock clamps, reaches up to 15 feet
- Can be quickly converted from pole to chain saw without tools
- 10 inch bar and chain means less kickback
- Fully adjustable aluminium poles clamp securely in place and add 10 feet
- 8 amp motor is lightweight yet powerful
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
- When fully extended it can be heavy so harder to manoeuvre
- Small area that stores oil can leak
- When two parts of pole are assembled they cannot be taken apart again
- Does not always cut smoothly; sometimes cuts can be jagged
- Clamps are made of plastic so can snap
For those who worry they may struggle with the weight when extended, if you leverage the weight correctly it should not be a problem.
The best method is to point straight up and cut halfway through the branch whilst resting the saw against it. Then, come round to the other side (not standing underneath this time!) and complete the cut whilst bracing the saw.
This method allows you to use the branch to bear weight for as long as possible taking some strain out of the chore.
What is the point of having a chainsaw for trimming and pruning lower branches and then having a pole saw for those harder to reach places?
Not only do you have to constantly change from one to the other but having two means double the cost and double the storage.
Why not combine the two in this feature packed Remington Branch Wizard Pro 2 in 1 Chain Saw / Pole Saw.