The Snow Joe iON18SB Rechargeable Snow Blower
|Product Name:||Snow Joe iON18SB Ion Cordless Single Stage Brushless Snow Blower with Rechargeable Ecosharp 40-volt Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Features:||Lightweight 32lbs. 2 rubber blades moves up to 495 lbs of snow per minute. No carbon emissions or tangled extension cords|
When the winter weather hits and the snow comes falling down you need a reliable piece of equipment to clear the snow from your garden, driveway or the sidewalk outside your property.
The Snow Joe iON18SB snow blower is the answer to your problems.
The more traditional snow blowers that run on gas can be heavy to use, very loud and are not great for the environment.
This model is lightweight at just 32 pounds making it easy to manoeuvre and running on a battery instead of gas means no gas spillages, no pull cords and zero carbon emissions.
Unlike many other electric and battery snow blowers the Snow Joe iON18SB is cordless meaning you are not restricted in how far you can go by how long the cord is or get tangled in it!
The snow blower runs on a 40 volt lithium ion battery made with EcoSharp technology. The battery is rechargeable and once charged will run for 50 minutes; plenty of time to clear all necessary surfaces.
Running on a lithium battery means the snow blower is ultra quiet but still packs a punch when it comes to clearing the snow.
It makes a path 18 inches across and up to 8 inches deep and has the ability to discharge up to 495 pounds of snow a minute.
The snow is then discharged up to 20ft with the use of the directional chute that can rotate 180 degrees.
Specifications for the Snow Joe iON18SB Rechargeable Snow Blower
Dimensions: 43.3 x 20.5 x 37.4 inches
Power: 40 volt lithium ion battery
Weight: 32 pounds
Features: Lightweight 32lbs. 2 rubber blades moves up to 495 lbs of snow per minute. No carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Cordless, lightweight design means it is simple and comfortable to use as well as easy to store
- Heavy duty rubber blades and rubber scraper bar offer durability
- The rechargeable lithium battery is included
- Adjustable handles for extra comfort
- Comes on at the flick of a switch and the directional chute is operated with a switch unlike many snow blowers in which this feature is manual
- In freezing weather the motor to turn the directional chute can freeze meaning it needs to be turned manually
- Lightweight nature of model can make it hard to move through heavy snow
- 50 minute running time may not be long enough to clear larger areas
- Although the rechargeable battery does last a long time, it is expensive when it eventually needs replacing
- To operate two bars need to be pulled together which can make hands ache
Another great little feature of the Snow Joe iOn8SB is the integrated LED headlight meaning even in poor light you can get on with the job at hand. Perfect for clearing the drive early in the morning before work.
With durable blades, lightweight construction and features such as a rechargeable battery and LED headlight every home needs this useful bit of equipment. Whatever the weather throws at us we can now fight back with the Snow Joe iOn8SB Cordless Snow Blower.